Early Intervention programs have a continuous need for durable medical equipment (DME) and complex rehab technology (CRT). The very definition of early intervention suggests that the equipment is immediately necessary to provide benefit to the child during this critical development period of a child's life. The Kids Mobility Network solution for early intervention provides timely adaptive technology at reduced costs. Kids Mobility Network provides a simple, cost-saving method of attaining the appropriate DME/CRT for children. We currently provide DME to several early intervention programs across Colorado. Our community centered board customers have chosen Kids Mobility Network as their primary source of new and reconditioned equipment, purchasing several pieces of equipment. We can serve early intervention programs across the United States.
Our early intervention customers enjoy rapid order fulfillment and immense savings. Because the equipment is either purchased new or reconditioned to the exact specifications, there is no difference in functionality when utilizing Kids Mobility Network as the primary DME/CRT provider. Furthermore, because inventory is in stock in our warehouse, administrators and therapists enjoy visiting our warehouse to view the equipment and consider the wide variety of equipment from various manufacturers to fulfill their needs. We have over $2 million of equipment in inventory at all times!
Benefits to Early Intervention Programs
- Discounts allow early intervention programs to stretch their funding further while providing critical equipment in a timely manner
- Because we are equipment experts, we can provide advice on specific equipment solutions - we will even participate in your meetings to provide advise regarding equipment options
- Service, Service, Service - Kids Mobility Network provides advisory services, quoting, ordering, assembly and delivery
Download our Early Intervention Program Flyer
New and Reconditioned Equipment – Our early intervention program allows our customers to purchase both new and reconditioned equipment at a deeply discounted price - as much as 50%. We currently offer deep discounts on new equipment from the following manufacturers:
- Ki Mobility
- Otto Bock
- Special Tomato
- AND MORE
The most common products provided to early intervention programs include:
- Activity Chairs & Seating Solutions
- Gait Trainers & Walkers
- Standers of all types
- Toilet Chairs
- Bath Chairs
- Adaptive Bikes
- And much more!
Our process for reconditioned equipment is quite simple:
- Kids Mobility Network maintains an inventory of various pieces of DME at our warehouse (currently $2 million of equipment on hand)
- The early intervention program submits a quote request to Kids Mobility for Equipment
- Kids Mobility provides a detailed quote
- The early intervention program approves the quote and issues a Purchase Order or pays for the order with a credit card
- Kids Mobility completes the order
- Kids Mobility delivers the DME to the early intervention program or the recipient family comes to Kids Mobility Network for a fitting
- Kids Mobility provides an invoice or receipt at time of delivery
- The Early Intervention program pays the invoice according to agreed-upon terms
START SAVING TODAY! CONTACT KIDS MOBILITY NETWORK TO LEARN MORE!